I have been wanting to post for weeks, just have not made myself do it. A lot is going on in our world. We are getting ready for S's second birthday party this weekend. I cannot believe my little pumpkin is already turning 2. The time has passed so very quickly. We are also preparing for the arrival of little girl #2. She should be making her appearance within the next five weeks. We are so very anxious to meet her and make the transition from 1 to 2 children and from a family of 3 to 4:) I have been needing to renew my writing outlet for some time, so hopefully this is it. I will leave you with some pics of my almost 2 year old. Be back soon to share more!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
It has been a LONG time....
Posted by Brittney at 6:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
girl i have missed you!! i had no idea you were expecting again-yay!! congrats!! where did you go on facebook?!? i've thought of you often and wondered how things were going but didn't know how to get a hold of you. keep in touch!! love ya my sweet friend!! :)
BRITT!!!! I miss you so much! S is SO big!!!
Post a Comment