Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Okay, I think we are good now.  I have a doctors appointment today in regards to my stomach.  I have been having quite a bit of trouble lately and I am praying the GI doctor will be able to give me some answers.  I feel kind of run through the mill over this, after 6 years, and more recently quite a few tests!  Blaghhh!  On a much greater note, Psalm 32:1-2 says "How happy is the one whose transgressions is forgiven, whose sin is covered!  How happy is the man the LORD does not charge with sin, and in whose spirit is no deceit!"  Hallelujah!  The Lord is so merciful to us.  This was the main topic of my Stepping Up Bible study this morning.  Beth Moore does a wonderful job of teaching the Scriptures and helping them to be put directly into use.  I think this is my fourth study of hers and I have been tremendously blessed and challenged by them.  All of us are sinners and in need of such a great salvation, as only Christ Jesus can give.  So today I am going to rejoice in the forgiveness of ALL my sins, because Jesus forgave me, cancelled my debt, moved it out of the way and nailed it to the cross!!!!(Colossians 2:13-15)  Thank you King Jesus!   

1 comments:

Shaunna said...

So excited that I have a new blog to read! Looking forward to keeping up with life in "ellis ellis land" :) Love ya!