Friday, May 23, 2008

Overdue Omelets

Hello my dear friends.  Much has happened in the last several weeks, and frankly my head is still spinning.  I will do a quick recap of all I can currently remember.

  • my m.i.l. made it from Venezuela and is currently still here
  • attended two graduations for a niece and a nephew
  • got to meet (for the first time) the b.i.l., s.i.l., and niece from Vzla. (they were here for a week)
  • another part of the fam visited for 3 days
  • drove to Louisiana and back in only 3 days (LSU graduation for the nephew)
  • sent my precious preschoolers off to have a wonderful summer
  • packed up my room for good at the one and only JOY School, where I have spent the last 3.5 years of my life (bittersweet)
  • spoken more spanish than I ever dreamed possible
  • run more errands for other people than could be healthy (jk--I enjoyed serving my fam!)
  • anything else major I will have to post later, as well as some great recap pics.
I pray you guys have a wonderful week and are tremendously blessed as you seek the Lord!  Happy Memorial weekend.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

you should've called me to come help you pack up your room. :)

Heather said...

Sounds like it was busy and fun. I should be in town the second week in June. We need to get together again. Love you.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Brittany, I found your blog from Cara Bebee's! I love running into old friend's blogs!! How are you doing?!