I just returned from visiting my very pregnant sister in Dallas. We had a lot of fun, but still no baby. Everything is ready for her, they are just waiting for the little princess to make her final debut. She is already 7.7!! Whoa Whoppa, look out! I can't wait to have a niece! In other news, it is Summer time! I am thrilled! I love the sunshine, the family time, the swimming pools, the sno-cones, and so much more. I am anxious to get a semi-set schedule in place. I plan to work on my Spanish and get ready to begin a Master's degree. It is almost my 1 year anniversary to my precious husband Jaime. My how time flies! Lots of upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, and parties! The summer will be over all too soon. Prayerfully it will be a profitable summer, with each day being seized unto the Glory of God! Be blessed this week as you seek Him.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was good to meet you when you were here visiting Kristin, thanks for helping her take pictures of my girls I know Brooke was very co-operative (ha ha).
Caroline
hey- i don't put the kids' names on the blog. send me your email address and and i'll email you.
Post a Comment