Sunday, June 29, 2008

My niece is here!!

Before the Princess arrived!
The Happy Adams Family!
The sweetest Princess I know.

All decked out in brown and pink, plus a matching bow!


She was born Tuesday night at 10:53.  She weighed 7.6 and was 20.5 inches long.  She is absolutely beautiful and favors my sister quite a bit.  Her name is Reese and we are so proud to have her in our family!!!  Mommy, Baby, and Daddy are at home and doing so well!

5 comments:

Emily said...

How precious! Congratulations, Aunt Brittney!

Shaunna said...

She is adorable!

And Addilyn and I are BIG fans of pink and brown:) Too cute!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

She is a beautiful princess!! Congrats, Aunt Brittney!!

Andrea said...

Brittney!! I just found your blog and I'm so excited! It's great to get a glimspe into your everyday life. I'm so glad God has crossed our paths again, friend. Love you!

Ashley said...

Wow, congratulations!!! She's adorable with that big pink bow on her head! :)