Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And one more.......

Makes Three!!!!  That is right!  A positive + a positive= a BABY!  I will go to the doctor next Wednesday to get everything checked out!  The nurse set the due date at a possible early March!   Yay!  We are definitely so excited!!  I will post more as I find out!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

YEAH Britt! More cousins for Reese to play with. We are beyond excited for you guys!
Love you!

Sarah said...

Congrats, love! Have a wonderful pregnancy! I can't wait for that time in my life too. Keep us updated!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!! You two will make a precious baby! Take care!

Abby said...

YEEEAAAA! Congrats!

Ashley said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you! I can't believe we don't see each other more often...I mean we live right around the corner from each other.

Kristin said...

Yay!!! Congrats, I'm so happy for you!!! :)

Kristy said...

What a Blessing! I am so excited for you!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Congrats Brit ... I am so excited for you!! We will be praying for you, husband and baby!! :)