Today was appointment numero uno! It wasn't so bad, especially because we got to see the little peanut and hear it's heartbeat too! The sweet thing is sooo tiny and still called an embryo. The official due date is March 1st, 2009! Wow, I cannot believe we are going to be parents!! You should have seen the look on Jaime's face when he saw the baby and then heard it's heart beat! Definitely priceless! He will be a wonderful father! We would covet your guys' prayers for a healthy pregnancy and future parenthood. I am excited to take this journey with you guys coming along, and by the way we are not going to find out the sex of the baby! Surprises are in store! Have a blessed week!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Good for you! When we get preggo, I don't want to find out either!! Congrats again!!
Pregnancy is an amazing experience! Praying for a healthy baby and a healthy mommmy! So happy for ya Britt!
Ahhh! I can't stand the suspense! Haha... I would have to find out! We'll be praying with you for a healthy nine months! You're going to be a great mom!
How am I supposed to make fun little things for my niece or nephew if I don't know if it's a boy or girl...........my goal is to get you to find out what it is..........ha ha. Reese wants to know what kind of cousin she is having.
congrats! motherhood is wonderful! love ya!
yay!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you!
Congrats!!!!
Yeah! How fun!
About our crib, we got it at Babies r us. If you find one there you like, you should check out the walmart and target websites too and see if they carry the same one for a cheaper price. There were a couple we liked that were available at walmart.com. Also, walmart will ship the crib to your walmart store and save you the S & H. The trouble we had was finding a dresser we liked that matched a crib we liked. Just a thought! Much love to you and your little one!
Brit you will make such a good little mommy! Congrats on your new addition!
Sooo excited for you both!!! I know you will be awesome. I can't wait to meet he/she? We will keep you in our prayers.
Hey Brittany, we did not find out the sex with both of our girls and it was such an amazing surprise. So excited for you guys, we will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and birth.
Love
Caroline
Post a Comment