Well, we have almost made it through the first trimester! Praise the Lord!!! I had another doctor's appointment this last week and they were not able to find the heart beat with the doppler, so we got to have another sonagram. That was fine by us, because we got to see our little peanut again! He/she is growing and it is amazing how fast that little heart beats. What a miracle human creation is! We have been in awe of God's amazing ways!
We, ( I mean Jaime) has started painting the nursery and it is looking great! I will post pictures when we finish. We chose new carpet for the nursery and the office, as well as new tile for the guest bath. That should all be completed by the end of the month. PTL we are hiring that out, because I think that may be a little much for my man to tackle! He is taking great care of this pregnant girl, plus his full time and very demanding job! He has even been so gracious as to cook for me on several occasions. He is so excited about our baby, and it is wonderful to watch!
In other news, my 26th birthday is in a few days and we are having a party at my wonderful friend's house this evening! It should be a blast and I will post pictures soon! Yay for the Olympics too! Hope all is well in your worlds!
7 comments:
You are definitely going to be required to post preggo-pictures!!
Hope you have a great birthday when it rolls around. Glad the pregnancy is going well it won't be long until he/she gets here. Take care
Happy Birthday! When's the exact day - I'm the 16th, do we share?
Happy Birthday Britt!
Reese misses you. She celebrated your birthday by getting 5 shots.
Boo!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you are having a blast. Can't wait to see ya'll again soon.
I was going to call on your birthday. I even had it written down. Sorry. Hope it went well. Love you.
Hey brittany, Kristin said you might like t host a Southern Living At Home Party, at your house. If this is something you would like to do then I would love to come down and do that. Let me know if you would be interested.
Caroline
Post a Comment