Megan and I, as First ladies

Hello friends! Can I just say this has been a crazy, but fabulous month! My bday party was a blast and then my actual bday was pretty special too! Last week, I got to keep my sweet second cousins, who are really like my little sisters. We had a great time shopping, watching movies, swimming, and we even took a trip to the library! I love those little girls more than you could know! (their story is one that would break your hearts) Last Friday, I left town with some friends from church to attend Living Proof Live with our dearly beloved Beth Moore! It was nothing shy of incredible! What truths I took away and how blessed my little heart was to stand and worship in the presence of our Almighty Father!!
Hello friends! Can I just say this has been a crazy, but fabulous month! My bday party was a blast and then my actual bday was pretty special too! Last week, I got to keep my sweet second cousins, who are really like my little sisters. We had a great time shopping, watching movies, swimming, and we even took a trip to the library! I love those little girls more than you could know! (their story is one that would break your hearts) Last Friday, I left town with some friends from church to attend Living Proof Live with our dearly beloved Beth Moore! It was nothing shy of incredible! What truths I took away and how blessed my little heart was to stand and worship in the presence of our Almighty Father!!
Jaime is on vacation this week, and as I sit typing this post, I have 3 strange men working in my house! 1 finished tiling the guest bath and then dropped our toilet and broke it! He cursed so much my ears were on fire! He and Jaime headed to Home Depot to get a replacement and the 2 carpet guys showed up. They are recarpeting the nursery and the office! Yay!! I have never had workers in my home, so this is odd! One guy has used our restroom twice now! Hello, uncomfortable!
I dropped Harvey off at the groomers this morning, and asked them only to trim the essentials, but not his whole body. The lady said, "I sure am glad, because he did not look like himself when he left." If you could have known what I was thinking! At the beginning of the summer I dropped my sweet crazy-haired Havanese off, and picked up a short-haired Jack Russell. I almost cried because he looked so bad when I got him! I was thinking never again, but that boy's nails can grow, and he needed his teeth cleaned! I just picked him up and he looks great, with a blue bandanna to boot!!
We are planning to leave in the morning for a mini-trip to either Austin or San Antonio. Mom and Dad are keeping the boy for us overnight! My precious niece will be here Friday night and I cannot wait to hold her! She is getting so big already, and I miss her terribly! The blog world has made it easier, because we get to watch her grow through pictures! For now I have got to run to my old preschool and pick up some Fall belongings I left! Can I just tell you I am SAD that I will not be working at JOY School this year! I already miss it so much! Thanks for letting me catch up! Have a blessed week and weekend!
4 comments:
Thanks for an awesome update! Happy Belated Birthday! I didn't know your birthday was in August! Sorry I missed it.
I so want to come over and see all the new stuff coming along! :) And we must go to lunch since I will be kidless on Tuesday and Thursday.
We had meet-the-teacher this morning and I'm such a sap, I started crying! Ugh! I'm dreading Tuesday. Miss you even though you live like two houses from me. Seriously.
I love to hear that things are going so well. Miss you.
Happy belated Bday How have you been feeling with the pregnancy? Hope things are going well--post pics of your house soon! Love you!
Yes, I am all for lunch or breakfast of something. Maybe next week? I've got to go to the dentist tomorrow. UGH! But I would really enjoy that!
Post a Comment