We went to the doctor today and he always asks if the scales were good to me. Well, let me just tell you I told him, "I don't ask and they never tell." So.... he says, "Not to make you self conscious or anything, but this last month was a pretty steep weight gain." And so he proceeded to tell me I would have a hard time losing the weight for my 6 week check up after the baby is born. Luckily, I did not have a melt down in the office, nor did I shed a tear over this dreary news! I remembered that these last 4 weeks I have gone to San Antonio twice, it was my birthday, and my Mom made some awesome chicken fried steak! Not to mention prego has got to eat! Healthier choices and more exercise are this baby's future! Oh, the bliss of being called out on a WEIGHTY issue! Tee hee hee! Now if you guys see me in the next few days or weeks and I am having a serious meltdown about the body, just remind me I laughed about it and Weight Watchers is around the corner!!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hated those monthly weigh-ins!
Glad you didn't have a melt down:)
Love hearing about your pregnancy!
Keep the updates coming!!
Love ya girlie:)
Don't worry. I still haven't lost all the baby weight. Don't let him worry you. Just try to eat healthy. I loved seeing at HEB the other day. Miss you.
so nice to hear from you...congrats on being prego...that's awesome...and crazy to think about...i graduate next May...decided to do ob-gyn...hoping to stay in TX...keep in touch...=)
Hey girl, no worries about the weight. Good for you for not having a breakdown...I saw you recently and you're gorgeous -- always have been!! I loved Dr. Dickens because he never said a word about that stuff!! (Maybe he should've - ha!)
Post a Comment