oh my little harvikins.....bless his heart.....and you used to make fun of the bows and the way I did you and your sister's hair......Poor harv........jk.....he looks cute.....oh by the way harv wants to stay with us while you two are in dallas.......he told me so.......love to have him.......mom
that is so adorable brittney!! We need to do lunch!! Are you available on Tuesdays or Thursdays?? Let me know! Love you and can't wait to meet your precious baby!!
Welcome to our world. I am a daughter of the King of Kings. I am also a wife, a new Mom, an aunt, a sister, a dog owner, a lover of people, especially children, and a teacher. I love to cook and try new recipes. I am trying to acquire the Spanish language, so one day I can teach my children. I love to learn and I love to teach, especially the things of the Lord. These are the chronicles of our journey.
6 comments:
oh my little harvikins.....bless his heart.....and you used to make fun of the bows and the way I did you and your sister's hair......Poor harv........jk.....he looks cute.....oh by the way harv wants to stay with us while you two are in dallas.......he told me so.......love to have him.......mom
How fun!!
Happy first day of fall to you and Harvey too:)
Dang it that's funny............you have to dress him up for the Halloween party!
that is so adorable brittney!! We need to do lunch!! Are you available on Tuesdays or Thursdays?? Let me know! Love you and can't wait to meet your precious baby!!
Looovvvee this picture--I wonder if they have mr. t's size???? And I want to know how you are feeling too. Post about that or email me!
Found ya! Good to see my pal harvs on the front page :)
Post a Comment