We have been having a great summer so far. Last week we went to Dallas to spend time with my sister. Soph did really great on the trip, minus the last hour on our way home. She had had enough of her car seat.
Our 2nd anniversary was this past Tuesday. I made a yummy dinner and my very first cheesecake. It turned out great and Jaime, Soph, and I enjoyed ourselves.
We have a full next few weeks. We have Father's Day, Anniversary parties, birthday parties, shots, and my mother in law is coming from VZA for 3 weeks. Whew. It is going to be busy around here. Here are some fun pics of our summer so far.
Tummy time really is fun!
Prefers her back. Can you tell?
Cheesecake a la strawberries and homemade whip cream.
The spread with my beautiful roses.
Love this!
Whop and Reesie Bear
Goshhhh!
First dip in the backyard pool.
Too cool for school. She is wearing a diaper, it is just green.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Almost 4 months
Posted by Brittney at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
too sweet....my favorite is the last picture....i love it, too stinking funny....cheesecake looks yummy....dad is still pouting because he didn't get a piece....anniversary dinner looks awesome....see you soon....
You seriously have the most beautiful daughter, Brittney!
She has grown so much!
I think I say this every time ... but Brit she is sooo beautiful!! Love all the faces she makes too!!
Happy 4 months old today little one, I'm sorry you have to go get shots today.....loved playing with you in the pool yesterday, we will have to do it again soon....love you bunches....mimi
Love the sunglasses!
Post a Comment