Abuela came from Venezuela and stayed for 3 weeks. We had a wonderful visit and she was head over heels in love with her newest granddaughter. While she was here, she cooked so many delicious Venezuelan meals. It was so nice to have someone else cooking and helping in the kitchen. We did lots of shopping and took a short trip to San Antonio to do the same. She only speaks Spanish, so needless to say, so did I. I feel like I learned so much more about her this trip than ever before. I am so thankful the Lord blessed my mind and my tongue, because I have not studied, nor practiced a bit since Soph was born. Sophia loved her Abuela and thought she was quite funny. We were sad to see her go, but cannot wait until she returns.
First meeting at the airport.
Proud Momma and son
Jaime's sweet cousins from VZA-Jaime and Yoanna
Hanging out with Abuela
Admiring her two handsome and silly cousins
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Abuela
Posted by Brittney at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment