Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictorial Review


Super Harvey

Check out her slipper socks. Jaime calls them elf boots.

Me and my super cool bros.


SIL Holly and Aunt Becky

The sweetest girls on the planet.

Aunt Janet and Woogie Bear

My princess wedged between pillows on her big girl bed.

Love her!

Attacking the frozen banana.

Sweet Daddy feeding his girl breakfast.

On my birthday. Not such a great picture, but wanted to document.

Look at her hair.

I am getting so big!

5 comments:

mimi said...

Precious baby girl.....thanks again britt for what you did today, that meant alot...love you...mom

Ashley said...

Love all the pictures!!! Sophia is getting SO big!

Heather said...

I love your picture update!

Kelly Sellers said...

She's a B-E-A-UTIFUL little girl! What a great and fun update.

Matt and Sarah Pitts said...

Your baby girl is GORGEOUS!! I can't believe she is already 6 months old!! Isn't being a Mama the best?!

Beanzie