Aunt Whoppa look down below!
I really like the grass and think it tastes pretty good.
T R O U B L E
I am my Momma's girl
Aunt Whoppa has been missing me, so I wanted to post some pics just for her. I am growing and changing quite a bit these days. I have learned to scream really loudly, mostly just for fun, but sometimes to let Mommy and Daddy know somethings got to give. Poor Mom, she doesn't know what to do with me just yet. I am teaching her though. I also am learning to stand on my own and am getting braver every day. My hair is coming in and I think I am going to like it. Mom keeps making these big bows for me to wear and they are just so-so. I'd rather eat them or throw them on the floor. I am getting more teeth and they really really hurt, but I can eat all kinds of things now. Cheerios are a new favorite, as well as cheese. Yummy! Come see us Aunt Whoppa, so I can play with my cousin(s).
So-So
My cool pumpkin onesie from Aunt Whoppa. See Aunt Whoppa I am saying hello to you.
It's not all bows around here!
Daddy's Birthday
Going for a jog with Mom
Tutu's aren't just for waists:)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
September and October Fun
Posted by Brittney at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Loving her smirks! Such a cutie!! I love the pumpkin onsie, super cute for fall!! :)
How cute! She is getting so big!
Sophia! You are a sweet little doll. Reese really wants to see you so she can teach you bad habits. Love the floral arrangement on your beanie. Reese doesn't have anything quite that large!
what can i say....precious, precious....love that little sophie....
She's soo cute Britt!!
Precious
Post a Comment