We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in NJ and CT with family. Soph did so well on the airplanes going and coming home. I was a little nervous, but she mostly nursed and napped.
She had a blast celebrating Thanksgiving "Venezuelan style." My S.I.L. threw a wonderful party filled with families from Venezuela. Spanish was the theme of our trip and I am pretty sure she is bilingual now. She also learned to salsa, courtesy of her Tia and friends. The boys seemed to enjoy her and had fun doting/spoiling her rotten. They were such big helps our whole visit.
We are so grateful to God for ALL His many blessings. Jaime and I both reflected on how blessed we are to have a beautiful, healthy daughter, a loving family, and a wonderful church home. This season we are savoring God's manifold blessings and the gift of His Son Jesus.
Cute outfit Tia picked out for us.
When Mommy let her try to feed herself: the beginning.
The end. Oh, how she cried when I took her bowl away.
My 3 handsome nephews.
My beautiful SIL.
He was totally enamored.
Daddy having fun in Janie and Jack.
First Thanksgiving. She was enjoying dinner.
Daddy's girl
Thursday, December 3, 2009
First Thanksgiving
Posted by Brittney at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet baby Fifi...Happy 9 months old baby girl....glad you had fun in NJ but we sure missed you all...cute pics....
I am loving the "food" picture!! hehe she really enjoyed herself!!
She is so precious! And I think she looks like you! What a great mom you are letting her feed herself--how fun!
Post a Comment