My little pumpkin is turning one this month. I am having a monkey-themed party for her. We are putting our house on the market. I have never bought or sold a home. I am teaching myself to sew. I currently have two borrowed Bernina's on my dining table. Thanks Nancy and Aunt Lucie. 1 skirt, 1 dress, and a backwards pair of pants are my recent creations. A garage sale will be taking place at my residence for the first time this weekend. Will be glad to have one and get it over with. I made my Great-Grandma Roman's Kreme Puffs for my sweet Grandpa who is recovering from a leg amputation. This evening I did a step class and only after it had begun, did I find out it was a Power Step and Abs class. O.O.S.! (Out of SHAPE) It was awful and ugly on my part. Now it is late and I need to go to sleep. Buenos Noches
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Brittney, I have no other way to respond to you re: your comment on my blog about french and hip curve rulers than to leave a comment for you here. :) I'm guessing that you read the previous comments on that post about the specific tools I used, and you want to know how to get the armhole without using that irregular french curve. You can cut out decent armholes using the armhole plates on a dress form, if you have one (even a duct tape or paper tape form gives you the shape I think you're looking for). My next best suggestion is to use a top whose armholes are comfortable and trace out the front and back bodice, roughly, to make a pattern -- and use this with your new shirt to define those armholes.
If you have more questions, please feel free to email me directly at info@shopvocabulary.com.
Post a Comment