These are a few photos I wanted to post, since I don't do it enough. All things are well with us, just continuing to grow. Sorry the pics from the sonogram did not turn out, or I could share those. Maybe at 28 weeks. This weekend we have a baby shower for my sweet friend Kira, and next weekend we are going to Dallas for the much anticipated shopping trip. Mom, all the aunts, and female cousins are going to my sister's. It promises to be a blast and we are very excited. I pray all things are well in your lives.
Isn't she so stinking cute!

This one is more for me and Whop. Reese was much more interested in watching Uncle Jaime climb the rock wall at Dick's sporting goods. I kept egging him on, and totally forgot he does not do heights. He is such a sport, and he made it 3/4 of the way, before it really got to him. Only later did he kindly remind me he hates heights! Oops.
This one is more for me and Whop. Reese was much more interested in watching Uncle Jaime climb the rock wall at Dick's sporting goods. I kept egging him on, and totally forgot he does not do heights. He is such a sport, and he made it 3/4 of the way, before it really got to him. Only later did he kindly remind me he hates heights! Oops.
We cooked out with Dad, Brooks, and Blake for their b-days earlier this month.
This is my brother Brooks. Enough said.
We also had our Halloween party for the littles. This is me, Holly and Whoppa. You can look at my sister's blog to see more pics from the party. We had a blast. (I am missing the sun in a bad way!)
5 comments:
Looks like lots of fun times! That Hatira sure is beautiful!
Looks like fun! I cannot believe how big Hatira is!! I saw her in some of Kristin's pictures and thought surely that isn't little Hatira...she is so beautiful!
Glad to hear things are going well!!
Sure wish we could have seen that baby bump in some of those pictures!!
Looks like you and your family have been having lots of fun!!
hey there! I'm trying to email everyone their siesta for the ornament exchange.. but I need your email address to email your person to you and you to her. you can email me at georgia4god@aol.com. thanks!
Georgia :o)
So glad to "meet" you!
I love the pics they are so fun!
I look forward to the Christmas exchange it will be fun to go shopping for you :)
God bless
Kim
Post a Comment