Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shopping Extravaganza

We had a blast this last weekend with my sister in Dallas.  We did some serious shopping and laughed until it hurt.  On Friday night went to Ikea and Jason's Deli.  Saturday we got up and got ready for Canton at 5:30 a.m. and finally left the house at 6:45.  We made a quick pit stop at a nearby Starbucks and arrived at Canton for some extensive shopping.  There is so much to see there, it is a bit overwhelming.  We also met some interesting people.  After lunch I got up from a picnic table and sent the 5 other people flying.  We screamed and laughed so loud and hard it turned into tears.  That was hilarious and we could not seem to get it together the rest of the day.  We then proceeded to Sam Moon, Macaroni Grill, and on to Grapevine Mills.  Boy were we tired by the end of that night!  The next morning we took our time getting ready and enjoyed our precious Reese.  We went to Kohl's, Dick's, Sweet and Sassy, and Charming Charlie before we packed up and headed home.  We did not make it back until after 10 p.m.  Praise the Lord for the extra hour of sleep.  I had such a blast hanging out with my sister, my mom, and my 2 aunts.  I am so blessed to have them as a part of my family.  There are some precious pictures from our trip on my sister's blog.  I usually take my time uploading and posting mine, so you can look at her's.  I pray this election day will remind all of us that our Father is sovereign over all things, including American presidential elections.  Have a marvelous week! 

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun time with family. I miss you.

Shaunna said...

Sounds like a blast!!

Roman's Roost said...

That is my kind of shopping I am jealous. We went to Canton as well that in itself is tiring. You are a real trooper. You go girl!