We had a "mauvelous" turkey celebration and holiday. I spent some great time with my family. The 3 of us that are married even went out on a date with our spouses. Mimi got to keep the grands. What fun! I did happen to catch a yucky little something on our final Saturday of vacation. I am still working through it and can I just say, pregnant girl wants antibiotics, not over the counter time wasters!! Anyhow that is how I feel about it today. On Monday we saw life in 3-D! Can I just say technology is fabulous, even if my sweet pea wanted to keep her/his hands in front of her/his face 97% of the time (I put her first, b/c that is what I still think it is). We still do not know the sex of our baby, nor did we get a peek during this sono, but we did get a DVD filled with 3 second clips and some pictures. My sister has requested a posting, so here you go. Baby Ellis at 27.2 weeks. Blurry picture, but still my precious baby. Check out that widow's peak.

8 comments:
Oliver, your Aunt Whoppa loves you.
You are so cute in your sepia tone!
So sweet!! I L-O-V-E 3-D sono pics...They are so, sooo amazing!!
Hope you get to feeling better soon!!
I caught the stomach bug AND the flu while I was preggo...UGH! Not fun!
Baby Ellis is a cutie pie for sure:)
britt that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited for you and can't wait when that flippin' baby gets here already!! love you friend:)
Britt,
Can't wait to see that little peanut, Technology is awesome! I wished they had that when I was pregnant with you all. At least we get to see a little glimmer of what she looks like...It will all be over soon, whatever the peanut is he/she, we will all be blessed. Hope you feel better soon....love you both.............hugs to my little harveykins.....mom
Very cool! Hope you are feeling well. I am sending you an email about the advent calendar. Let me know if you do not get it. :)
What a precious baby. Can't wait to hold him/her. Love you.
Make sure you don't forget to change my URL to www.mossmoments.blogspot.com! Have a great day!
How precious!
I wish they had those when I was pregnant
Truly a miracle :)
Thank you again for the Siesta Gifts
I am loving them!
Blessings
Kim
Post a Comment