Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 Weeks


The little pumpkin is now 7lb 13 oz.  She is filling out her newborn wrinkles with a little chub.  We are so excited!  I have definitely got my hands full with Sophia, feedings, Harvey, the house, keeping up with the budget.....you know, life in general.  It is overwhelming at times, but Jaime has been such a great help and a great encourager.  I still plan to post the birth story, but I need a little help from the hubs, due to a lack of memory from the meds.  If you would like to see her birth announcement photo shoot go here.  I will post again soon.  


5 comments:

Shaunna said...

Sophia is so beautiful Brit! I LOVE her birh announcement photos- Too precious! Hope mommyhood continues to go well...I know you're doing a great job!

Ashley said...

I cannot wait to come sit and hold her a while. Let me know when. And R is DYING to see her, so you just let me know when you are ready. Love you girl!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Ohhh so cute!! Beautiful birth announcement!! :)

Heather said...

Hope we can see you soon. She is beautiful, and what a cute outfit. I will call you soon!

Anonymous said...

I could just eat her with a spoon!!!!!!!!!!! Look at those sweet cheeks!