Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1 week old


This is our precious Sophia.  She entered the world on February 24, 2009 at 8:49p.m.  She weighed 7 lbs. 7oz. and was 19 inches long.  She is a beautiful gift and we are so thankful she is healthy and that she is here.  She had a mild case of jaundice, but her levels are decreasing daily.  No more cause for alarm, says her pediatrician.  I will blog about my labor and her birth, plus add many more pictures very soon.  Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement.  We are so blessed by our great God!!  

12 comments:

~B said...

Oh Brittney! She is perfect! What a beautiful baby. Welcome to the world Miss Sophia!!

Shaunna said...

Such a pretty little girl!! Can't wait for more posts, and of course more pictures;)

Glad your new family of 3 is doing well!!

Kristy said...

Beautiful! I think she looks like you!

Megan said...

She is so sweet! I'm so happy she is finally here!

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

oh friend i'm so glad to see her!! so preicous:) can't wait for more details and pics. much love!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

She is beautiful!!! Congrats, Brittney!!!

mimi said...

Beautiful little princess. I can't wait to get my pics back, I hope I got at least a couple of good ones. I hope you got some rest last night. Sophia, mimi and g-paw love you. See you real soon...love you all mom

Sarah said...

She is beautiful! Congrats, Brittney!

Emily said...

How precious! She is such a sweetie, just like her Momma! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see her in person!

Roman's Roost said...

Beautiful! I have been watching your blog. We love ya'll. Take care.
Love Suzanne

Kristin said...

She is so cute....I remember when Reese's legs were that skinny. Give her a month and she will have some rolls on those thighs for me to squeeze. Your bows are in the mail.
Love you.

Unknown said...

Welcome Sophia! So happy for ya'll Britt! Can't wait to see more pictures!