Our little princess is one month old today. I cannot believe it! She is smiling and starting to "talk" more. She loves to eat and is filling out quite a bit. We got her a new Zolo wear sling and life could not be grander. We also moved her out of her newborn napper into the bassinet part of her play yard. She slept well for her first night laying flat. Today we had lunch with our great friends Carrie and Channing and then flew through Target for some essentials. Can you say Lanolin! Post Target we headed to Mimi and Gampaw's for a much needed feeding. We then took the dreaded trip to Wally World to return some gifts for a baby boy and I found a new bedspread for the twin in the nursery. It is super cute and I will share once I get it all arranged. It has those cute little birds all over it. This evening when Daddy got home, we went for our first stroller ride. The weather was wonderful and you definitely enjoy being outside. The pictures below are from yesterday's photo shoot with Mimi. Aunt Amy gave us this sweet dress. I plan to be better at keeping my blog updated, especially for our Aunt Whoppa and extended family. I am loving being a Mommy to the sweetest baby girl I know! We love you Bombolina! Happy one month to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
She's beautiful Brittney!!
I can't belive she's already a month old either!!
So beautiful!! Yes, you have to blog more!! They change so much in the first year!!
I am at the pediatrics department at Shannon! It's stressful, but right now i like it! Training was tought cuz I had no nursing background, while everyone around me did!!
THis week, I have followed another nursing assistant around!
She even smiles when she is asleep! Soooo sweet!
I can't believe it's been a month already! Wow! The pictures are precious!
Beautiful little princess #2!!!!!!
"Happy One Month little Sophie" Mimi and G-paw love you, tell mommy to take daddy out for a supper date and come stay with mimi so we can snuggle.....love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!! mom
Whoa....
She looks like Jaime on the top pic and you on the bottom pic!
You mom's pics are amazing btw.
Love you,
Kari
She is so sweet! Yes Peter had it in both eyes too. One cleared up at about 2 or 3 months and then the other never did. We had some ointment that we put in it pretty frequently and then they just told us to massage the duct and then down beside his nose. Did they tell you to do that for Sophia?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM US TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM TITUS AND HIS MOMMY TOO--IT'S A VERY SPECIAL DAY WE JUST WANT TO SAY!!!! OOOWWWEEE!!!
Those pictures are beautiful. Sounds like you guys are doing great--braving Walmart already! I am currently on a Walmart boycott (I always say that after a crazy time there, yet, I always return!)
Lots of people told me that things get much easier at the 4-6 week mark. That was true for us, but it seems like you have it down already and probably don't need to hear that. :) Keep up the good work Moma! She is beautiful!
Oh she is such a gorgeous girl!!! I need to see my sweet friend and her baby girl SOON!!!
Oh Sophie....you look just like your momma! Lucky girl! Reese wants you to come over and play. Miss you!
She's so precious! 1 month already, didn't you just have her! WOW. Hope to see you guys soon! Lanolin was a must have for months!
happy five weeks old today sophie....love you .....mimi
Post a Comment