Daddy bathes Sophia solo, with a bit of help from Mommy.
She loves a warm bath.
Finished product: one clean baby, and one tired daddy. They really look a lot alike.
First feeding. It is breastmilk and Jaime loved getting a chance to bond with her in such a special way.
Burp time. She was a happy girl.
I know most Daddy's love their kiddos more than life. It has been such a treat to get to watch Jaime and Sophia together. He adores her and wants to be so careful and to do everything right. She will "talk" and smile at her sweet Daddy, while I get all the serious looks and cries. Little tooter bug. Jaime loves to take her outside, to walk her around, to put her in bed for a good snuggling, and to play his guitar for her (to name a few). He has and is doing such a wonderful job of being a great husband and Daddy. I love him and am tremendously grateful for such a gift. I am looking forward to watching him be the best Daddy to our little Sophia.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Daddy's firsts
Posted by Brittney at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is SO BIG! Can you bring her over? I'm just down the street about 5 hours! Give her a big squeeze. Reese can't wait to roll over her.
What a sweet baby girl! Seriously, Brittney, Sophia is a doll!
brittney she is getting so big!! and i agree w/ you it is soo precious to watch daddies w/ their babies:) i LOVE it!! keep the pics and updates comin'!!
How precious, Britney! She is such a pretty baby!
What a great dad! I am she will just adore her dad! Glad things are going so well.
Post a Comment