Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cutest baby in Cloth


She is working on a number here!


Hello world! Do you like my underpants?


There is the bird bedding in the background.

I thought I would give cloth diapering a try. "Why" do you ask? For one, it is better for our environment and two, it is better for my sweet baby's bottom. There are so many different types available, and they aren't anything like the old school ones. They still have those too, but these are much easier and do not require soaking. I am giving BumGenius, Kissaluvs, and Kushies a try first. Of course, we will be keeping disposables on hand for travel and afternoon's out, but I just wanted to try it for myself, especially since I am now a S.A.H.M. So here goes and I will keep you posted on our progress. They also say children in cloth potty train much earlier than those that are not. I will keep that in mind for when I don't think it is as enjoyable. Enjoy the pics and your week!

8 comments:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

oh girl i admire you w/ the cloth diapers!! my friend steph is doing that also and man i just don't htink i could do it-ha!!! she's so precious!! keep the pics comin'!!:)

Shaunna said...

Look at all those little rolls on her arm! Love it!! You're braver than me with those cloth diapers;] Let us know how it goes!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I plan to use both also (when the time comes)!! Let me know what you find out works better for you and what doesn't!! :)

Ashley said...

You go girl!

She has gotten so big!

Kristin said...

Sophie!
Tell Momma you need to back off the Flintstone Vitamins! Those are some serious biceps. Work it work it

mimi said...

Sophia, do those underpants come in big people sizes? Your looking pretty cute in just your bow and panties.....mimi loves you bunches....

Kristy said...

Precious! Those diapers are so cute it makes me want to switch to cloth!!!

We got your beautiful announcement today! Seriously--it is the prettiest I've ever seen (next to Titus' I have to say--if a boy's can be pretty). Thanks for sending it to us. What a beautiful family.

Much love to you!

mimi said...

Happy Two months old tommorrow little sophie....we love you.....mimi