This Easter season we have been so blessed. We got to spend time with our little family unit and with both sides of our families. I feel like I have been on a baby cloud nine. I know all mama's are proud of their children, and I am no different. I just feel tremendously blessed to have such a wonderful and precious daughter. Back to Easter....we started off with a wonderful service at church. Sophia and I spent our time listening in the colonnade, because she was a bit fussy. After the service, we went home and changed, grabbed the salad and camera and headed to Jorge and Amy's for lunch. We had a multicultural cuisine including matzo ball soup, butternut squash soup, Venezuelan chicken, arepas, black beans and rice, and strawberry spinach salad. It was delicous! We hung out there with them and our niece Gabi. After that we took Gabi home and headed to my parent's house. We enjoyed a nice quiet visit with them and watched The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Sad movie, but I had been wanting to see it. We concluded our evening at home together and ever so thankful for our Savior, Christ Jesus who bore our sin on the cross, died and was resurrected, that all who believe in Him would have everlasting life. What love is so great as this? We serve a Risen and Living Savior!! Hallelujah!
Two sweet angels.
My niece Gabi and Sophia.
Amy and her kiddos.
Cousins.
And more cousins.
Sweet pumpkin in her first Easter dress, courtesy of Mimi.
This is our family unit during Mimi's last photo shoot with Soph.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter day, glad Easter day
Posted by Brittney at 5:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment