We have made it! I feel like I am beginning to get the hang of this wonderful gift of mommyhood. And by hang of it, I mean sometimes I still don't get my teeth brushed until lunch time and there is always spit up somewhere on my person. I am truly enjoying my little bundle of joy and cannot believe how much she has grown in one month. Her latest stats are: 11.8 lbs, 22 1/2 inches, and 15 1/4 head circumference. She has outgrown all of her newborn clothing and is pushing out her 0-3, namely for her length. She smiles and talks all the time. Her favorite times of day are bath time and daddy time. She is quite enamored with her Papa. I have not touched my Rosetta Stone, nor made it to the gym yet. I am not ready to take her to the nursery up there, so my only option is 5:30 in the a.m. for now. I have done it before and once you get in the swing of it, it is possible. It's just the first few weeks that are a bit hellacious! Our little family unit is doing well and so thankful to the Lord for this sweet season. Enjoy the pics!
Game on! She looks like she wants to box.
My little cutie patootie!
I need my beauty rest Mom!
Double arc rainbow by Jaime
Monday, April 27, 2009
Happy 2 Months
Posted by Brittney at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute yawn! 2 months. I can't believe it. Glad to hear things are going well. Love you.
sweet sweet baby.........come see mimi..........love you...........love the rainbow pic jaime..............
Happy Birthday from Titus! She is soooo soooo adorable!
Oh sister!!! What a beauty!!! Those rolls....oh my goodness...I love em!!! I need to see you girlies soon! Maybe Thursday?? Love you-
oh and p.s.- sometimes I STILL don;t get my teeth brushed til noon :) ha!
Oh, Britt, she is SOOO cute! Can I come hold her??? Can I squeeze her? Can I take a chunk of her home with me? She is SO precious! I can't get over how much she looks like Blake to me!
Soph! You are so rolly....and I mean that in a good way! We miss your sweet little face!
Love the rolls!! She is a doll!! :)
She is so beautiful
Post a Comment