A little on Sophia:
- moved up to size 2 diapers
- wore blue jeans
- laughed purposefully for the first time
- is finding her hands
- found her tongue and voice
- does not like tummy time
- wears 3 month clothes
- got her first diaper rash (owie, but not severe)
- loves evening stroller rides
- has a touch of colic
- looking more like her Daddy every day
- has a smile that will melt your heart
So on the whole, she is doing very well and developing more every day. What a blessing to watch a child grow and blossom. Can you imagine what God must feel like when we are enlightened by His truth and are changed. No matter how long we have walked with Him, we are continually molded into His image, and prayerfully we are renewing our minds in His Word. It takes effort on our part to be more like Christ. It is not just something that will haphazardly happen! I have been reminded of this time and time again, especially since Sophia has been born. Trying to make the most of each day's time has proven difficult for a host of reasons. I am still working through Beth Moore's Esther study and loving it! I sure have missed our Bible study group since Sophia was born as they began. I am truly enjoying this season and trying to make the most of it, because I have been told and I know in my heart it is brief and fleeting. I will leave you with a few pics from this past weekend. My sister and her family came down and we had a blast. Love you Whop and happy birthday Wallace!

My little sweetie in her jeans!




Jaime was having a little fun with the camera! He sounded like the paparazzi and Whop thought it was hilarious and you can tell by my look what I thought. These crack me up!

I am sure his abs were burning! Way to go Ashy!

Pigtails by Hatira and yes we are all 20+!

Bugsy anyone? That is intense Wii action.

"The" Reesie Bear and Whoppa!

Wallace and Soph. So pretty!
Have a great week.
2 comments:
cute pictures!!
She's beautiful like her mom. love you.
Post a Comment