Angel baby
3 month pose (she was cranky that evening, so I will try again)
Soph:"How can I help you?" Cracks me up!
Her and Daddy at the park.
My sweet baby is 3 months old. I cannot believe how fast this is going. She rolled over twice yesterday, from her stomach to her back. We took our first trip to the park and to the pool. She belly laughed for the first time too. This is such a fun age with all the "talking," laughing, and smiling. She is such a joy to be around and really brightens others days. It is such a neat experience to watch strangers light up, grin and coo at your child and offer you congratulations, when as before they would have passed on by. Children are truly a gift and a wonderful blessing. The Lord is teaching me so much about His love for His children through this child. His love is perfect and it casts out fear. Here are some recent pictures of my "Lovey" as I have come to call her. Happy beginning of summer!!
Monday, May 25, 2009
3 Months
Posted by Brittney at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sweet sweet baby girl....sophie you are getting way to big, slow down you little munchkin, mimi loves you, i'll see you soon...
she is so sweet! i have GOT to see this baby!
Post a Comment