Monday, February 23, 2009

Here we go....

It is 8:18pm and we are headed to my Mom's house soon to drop off Harvey and to visit with Kristin and Reese.  We are scheduled to be at the hospital by 10pm.  The induction became a necessity as of today.  My blood pressure was high on top and bottom and it is time for Baby Ellis to enter the world.  We are so excited and we will try to keep you updated and post pictures.  The doctor said he/she would be here by tomorrow afternoon, if not sooner.  We love you guys and we are so grateful to have such a loving family and such great friends.  Please pray for us.  

9 comments:

Kristy said...

We are praying!!!! Can't wait to hear about it and see those pictures! Love you!

Cami said...

Yahoo!! Bring on that sweet baby! Praying everything goes smoothly ;)

Shaunna said...

Praying for you and sweet Baby Ellis!! Ready for those pictures!! Yay!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Oh Yeah, I can't wait to see pictures of Sophia or Oliver!! :)

Roman's Roost said...

We are so excited and can't wait to see if it is a boy or a girl....We are praying for you guys!

Megan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know you haven't had a chance to post yet...but I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I hear there's a new Ellis in town!! Congrats to the new mom and dad!! i can't wait to see pictures of her!! :)

Heather said...

I can't wait to see your new little one. Love you.

Kristy said...

Brittney--Congrats!!!! I saw pictures on your sis's blog--Sophia is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the hair and pretty skin. Great job Moma on having that baby (it sounds like you had a lonnnggg labor--sorry to hear that, but I know you did great.) Much love from Titus and me! Praying for you all!