This past weekend Jaime and I went to Medina for my great college friend's wedding. We had a wonderful time getting out of town and enjoying each other's company. Tiffany was a gorgeous bride and the wedding went so smoothly. The ranch where she had it was amazingly beautiful and the day held plentiful sunshine. I got to meet several of Tiff's friends from Dallas and I got to spend time with a few of my good friends from home. The wedding began at 5:30 and ended after 11pm. We danced and danced and danced some more! We all had so much fun and we are thrilled that our dear friend Tiffy is married! Now our circle of 5 are all wed..... Yeah! Family vacations are in our future.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
aww..looks like so much fun! I'm jealous! Oh, and I'm curious to know how the Phi Lamb Shuffle-Webster style is different than the actual Phi Lamb Shuffle? Haha..
Not really diff, just done with our set of dancing skills!!! Plus only the webster girls were at the wedding doing it, while everyone else watched!! He he he! Sooo much fun!
Hey Brittney! No we haven't moved yet. I left the bank to student teach, and we move in the middle of May. Glad to see you have a blog too! Love you girl!
So glad to see your comment today on my blog! Yea - now I can follow your world, too. Aren't blogs great?!?!? I've reconnected with soooo many random people this way. Stay tuned and we'll do the same! Much love, Abby
Girl, why did you not tell me you started a blog?! I am so excited!
I'm glad you are doing well! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It seems like you are doing well. I'd also love to catch up sometime.
Love ya, Brit! Fun to see those pics with familiar camp faces.
Jamie
I'm not sure when we are coming back that way. I bought some more pacifiers, we lose them all the time. It was good seeing you. I am glad that wedding went well and you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment