Wow, both of the procedures are over and I am a sore little girl. They did not find anything abnormal, praise the Lord. They did biopsy two places, just to see if I might have a parasite or some strange bacteria. We should hear about those on Friday. Can I just tell you Tuesday was a doozy! I started drinking a full gallon of GoLytely at 12:45 and did not finish until 7:45pm. That is no way to spend a perfectly great afternoon. It was really, really bad. And the name should be a little more fitting, i.e. "Horrible Metal-Tasting Salty Junk, or You Can Add Flavor and I Will Still Make You GAG." I am pretty sure I read on the label description, "a refreshing mineral water flavor." OH, oh, oh. They were so wrong. Praise the Lord it is over, and prayerfully we will figure out what is causing my belly to react the way it does. I will post a pic, just so you can feel the pain of drowning in GoLytely fluid. Have a wonderful day and thank you for praying for me.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
It's Over
Posted by Brittney at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry about the yucky drink :P
Glad they didn't find anything abnormal!
Love ya!
Brittney! I am so so sorry you had to drink that stuff. :( Glad to hear that it is over and that there was nothing abnormal.
And on another note, I love Harvey! Super cute! And I haven't talked to you in a long, long time--so a belated congrats on your marriage!
love you...it was so good to see you last weekend. why do we wait so long to get together? Caleb loved falling asleep in your arms.
Post a Comment